See translated content at the end of this post
The following beaches will be guarded daily from 12 P.M. -7 P.M. on weekdays, and 11 A.M. -7 P.M. on weekends. We encourage all Seattleites and visitors to come out to these beaches for a safe and fun swim experience.
- Madison Beach, 1900 43rd Ave. E
- Madrona Beach, 853 Lake Washington Blvd.
- Magnuson Beach, park entrance at NE 65th and Sand Point Way NE
- Mt. Baker Beach, 2301 Lake Washington Blvd. S
- Pritchard Beach, 8400 55th Ave. S
- West Green Lake Beach, 7312 W Green Lake Dr.
The following beaches will remain CLOSED this summer:
- Matthews Beach
- Seward Park Beach
- East Green Lake Beach
Wading Pools are open on sunny days when the temperature is forecast to be 70 degrees or above. Please call the Wading Pool Hotline to verify hours and open/closed status the day of your visit: 206-684-7796.
|Beacon Hill||1902 13th Ave. S||CE||6/29-8/18||Wed/Thurs||12pm-7pm|
|Bitter Lake Community Center||13035 Linden Ave. N||NW||6/29-8/19||Wed/Thurs/Fri||12pm-7pm|
|Dahl Playfield||7700 25th Ave. NE||NE||6/28-8/18||Tue/Wed/Thurs||12pm-7pm|
|Delridge Community Center||4501 Delridge Way SW||SW||6/29-8/19||Wed/Thurs/Fri||12pm-5:30pm|
|E Queen Anne Playground||160 Howe Street||CW||6/27-8/21||Mon/Tue/Sun||12pm-7pm|
|E.C. Hughes Playground||2805 SW Holden St.||SW||6/27-8/21|| Mon/Tue/Sun||12pm-7pm|
|Gilman Playground||923 NW 54th St.||NW||7/1-8/20||Fri/Sat||12pm-6pm|
|Green Lake Park||N 73rd St. & W Green Lake Dr. N||NW||6/25-9/5||Daily||12pm-7pm|
|Lincoln Park||8600 Fauntleroy Way SW||SW||6/25-9/5||Daily||12pm-7pm|
|Magnuson Park||7400 Sand Point Way NE||NE||7/21-9/5||Daily||12:15pm-6:30pm|
|Peppi’s Playground||3233 E Spruce St.||CE||6/27-8/16||Mon/Tue||12pm-7pm|
|Powell Barnett Park||352 Martin Luther King Way||CE||6/29-8/21||Wed-Sun||12pm-7pm|
|Ravenna Park||5520 Ravenna Ave. NE||NE||7/1-8/20||Fri/Sat||12pm-7pm|
|Sandel Playground||9053 1st Ave. NW||NW||6/28-8/17||Tue/Wed||12pm-6:30pm|
|Soundview Playfield||1590 NW 90th St.||NW||6/27-8/21||Mon/Sat/Sun||12pm-7pm|
|South Park Community Center||8319 8th Ave. S||SW||6/27-8/17||Mon/Tue/Wed||12pm-7pm|
|Van Asselt Community Center||2820 S Myrtle St.||SE||6/25-9/5||Daily||12pm-7pm|
|View Ridge Playfield||4408 NE 70th St.||NE||6/27-8/21||Mon/Sun||12pm-7pm|
|Volunteer Park||1400 E Galer St.||CE||6/25-9/5||Daily||12pm-7pm|
|Wallingford Playfield||4219 Wallingford Ave. N||NW||6/30-8/20||Thurs/Fri/Sat||12pm-7pm|
These sprayparks will be open from 11 am to 8 pm each day of the week until Labor Day:
- Beacon Mountain in Jefferson Park
- Georgetown Playfield
- Highland Park
- Judkins Park
- Miller Community Center/Playfield
- Northacres Park
- South Lake Union Park (the west spray pad is open; the east spray pad is closed due to damage)
- Yesler Terrace Park
- John C. Little Park
- Pratt Playground Spraypark
Not opening this year:
- Ballard Commons Spraypark is not opening this year as the park is currently closed.
Open daily through Labor Day.
- Lowery C. “Pop” Mounger Pool, 2535 32nd Ave. W, 206-684-4708. View the full schedule here.
- Colman Pool, 8603 Fauntleroy Way SW, 206-684-7494. View the full schedule here. The pool will be closed July 7 through 9 and July 15 and 16 for swim meets.
The following indoor pools are currently open and will remain open through the summer.
- Rainier Beach Pool, 8825 Rainier Ave. S
- Ballard Pool, 1471 NW 67th
- Meadowbrook Pool, 10515 35th NE
- Madison Pool, 13401 Meridian Ave. N
- Southwest Pool, 2801 SW Thistle St. (limited summer operations)
Medgar Evers, Evans, and Queen Anne pools will remain closed this summer.