Most Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The few that have opened at partial capacity will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021 in observance of the Presidents’ Day holiday, with a few exceptions. See below for specifics.
A reminder that Teen Hubs will be closed all week, from Feb. 15-19, for Seattle Public School’s mid-winter break.
These remain CLOSED to the public long term due to the pandemic (only specific programming is currently being offered):
- Community centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Environmental learning centers
- Small craft centers (Green Lake and Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing)
- Teen Life Centers
Closed specifically for this holiday:
- Middle and high school academic support Teen HUBs (closed 2/15-2/19)
- Hygiene Shower Program
- Amy Yee Tennis Center (from 9am to 5pm only)
- Boat ramps
- Golf at Interbay, Jackson Park, Jefferson Park and West Seattle facilities