Miller Community Center invites the public to its Open House on Tuesday, December 4 from 6-8 p.m. Come enjoy treats, see the facility, participate in activities and register for winter classes.
Starting at 6 p.m.:
• Megan Frazer, Nurturing Pathways Instructor, will host a unique class for parents and babies/toddlers to explore creative dance, movement and music. This is class is fun for mom, dad and baby.
• Seattle Futsal will host indoor soccer for youth ages 10-13. Bring your child to the center to kick around the soccer ball and burn off some energy.
• Meet our new multi-talented music teacher. Adam Creighton will be teaching drum, base, guitar, ukulele, and piano this winter. If you are thinking about trying a new instrument or would like to start your child playing, come on Tuesday to meet him and ask questions.
• See our new play school room and ask the coordinator questions. The room will be open from 6-8 p.m. for toddlers and preschoolers to play with toys.
Starting at 7:30 p.m.
• Try our new Zumba Toning and Boot Camp. Everyone is invited and all fitness levels welcome.
Parks works in partnership with the Associated Recreation Council (ARC) to bring high-quality, accessible and affordable recreation opportunities to the people of Seattle. For more information on ARC, please see http://www.arcseattle.org/.