In observance of New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day holidays, most Seattle Parks and Recreation programs and facilities will be closed from Friday, December 31 to Sunday, January 2. Please see specifics below. Warming centers, parks and boat ramps remain open.
|Community Centers, |
Environmental Learning Centers,
Small Craft Centers
|Closed on Friday, Dec. 31 and Saturday, Jan. 1.|
For Small Craft Centers, no programming from 12/19 – 1/2
|Amy Yee Tennis Center|
Open Friday, Dec. 31 from 8:45am to 5pm.
Closed Saturday, Jan. 1.
|Golf Courses and Ranges|
Call to confrm if open for regular Friday/Saturday hours. Course may still be closed to golf play due to snow and ice.
Interbay, Jackson & Jefferson:
Call to confrm if open for regular Friday/Saturday hours. Courses may still be closed to golf play due to snow and ice.
Kubota Garden will remain open throughout the holidays.
The Seattle Japanese Garden is closed for the season.
The Volunteer Park Conservatory is open Friday, Dec. 31 from 10:30 to 4pm, and Saturday, Jan. 1 from 10am to 3pm.
SPR will be operating 5 Warming Centers. Hours are below for each site.
- International District/Chinatown Community Center: 719 8th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104. Hours vary daily. Friday: 11:00 am- 9:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 pm; and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Magnuson Park Building #406: 6344 NE 74th St, Seattle, WA 98115. Printable Park Map. Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm; Saturday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.; Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Northgate Community Center: 10510 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125. Open Friday 9:00 am-7:00 pm; Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm; Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Rainier Beach Community Center: 8825 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118. Open Friday 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- *NEW* Lake City Community Center: 12531 28th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125. Hours are Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.