Due to the inclement weather, some Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are impacted today (Monday, Jan. 13).
- All facilities will operate normal operating hours today (some programs and fields will be impacted, see below).
- All Lifelong Recreation Programs are CANCELLED
- All Before School Programs are CANCELLED
- All Morning Preschool Programs are CANCELLED
- All Early Morning Lap Swims are CANCELLED
- All morning swimming lessons CANCELLED
- All Early Morning High School Swim Team practices CANCELLED
- Queen Anne Pool Morning Swim Lesson CANCELLED
- All Early Morning Rowing & Sailing programs CANCELLED
- Community Learning Centers afterschool program (CLC’s) CANCELLED
- Special Populations Day Programs CANCELLED
- PM Preschool and School Age Care programs operate as normal.
- All-Day Preschool has a late start (start time two hours late).
- All other programs will take place as scheduled, unless individual programs cannot be staffed and we will notify participants.
Some fields are closed today for organized games/activities due to snow and/or ice on the fields. Call the Field Rainout/Snow Hotline at 206-233-0055 for updates. Currently, the following fields are closed: Bobby Morris Playfield (Cal Anderson Park) 1, 2; Interbay Stadium; Lower Woodland Playfield 2,7; Loyal Heights Playfield 1,2; Magnuson 5,6,7; Miller Playfield 1,2; Queen Anne Bowl Playfield; Washington Park Playfield 1, 2
*On Monday’s our SW Teen Life Center, Meadowbrook Teen Life Center, Camp Long Outdoor Education Center, and Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center are closed.
General Seatttle Parks and Recreation Snow Procedures Information: Please click here for general information on Seattle Parks and Recreation’s snow procedures.
Citywide winter weather response: Please click here for information from the City of Seattle and the Seattle Department of Transportation about the City’s Winter Weather Response.