Winter registration opens December 4, 2018. Plan your program enrollment now! Note: Seattle Parks and Recreation is launching a new registration software this winter. Click here to find additional information about signing up using our new registration software.
As the winter chill sets in, our 27 community centers, 8 indoor pools, and wide variety of programs and activities provide endless ways to keep you active and connected this winter. Look for preschool programs and licensed school-age care, citywide athletics, pool programs, community center classes, and more–there’s something for everyone!
Click the links below for our full brochures, and see some highlights of our unique offerings available in each region. For a comprehensive list of our many programs and events, be sure to browse the brochure for your neighborhood!
Southeast Region Highlights
• Busy Bee Soccer – Ages 3-5 (Tuesdays 1/8-3/26/19: Jefferson CC)
• Valentine’s Cards and Crafts – Ages 12 and Under (2/9/19: International District Chinatown CC)
• Hip Hop Spin Class – Ages 16 and Older (Drop-In Program – Wednesdays 1/9-3/27/19: Rainier CC)
Southwest Region Highlights
• Dr. Seuss Day – All Ages (2/27/19: Hiawatha CC)
• Ballroom Dance – Ages 18 and Older (Drop-In Program – Tuesdays and Saturdays: Yesler CC)
• Pickleball Skills & Drills – Ages 21 and Older (Tuesdays 1/8-3/19/19: South Park CC)
Northeast Region Highlights
• 9th Annual Hands-On Skills Fair – Ages 12+ (2/9/19: Meadowbrook CC)
• Toddler Play Room – Ages 5 and Younger (Drop-In Program – Monday-Friday: Miller CC)
• Beginning Yoga – Ages 18 and Older (Tuesdays 1/8-3/19/19: Ravenna-Eckstein CC)
Northwest Region Highlights
• Multi-Cultural Dinner – All Ages (12/7/19: Bitter Lake CC)
• Adult Watercolor – Ages 18 and Older (Drop-In Program – Fridays: Loyal Heights CC)
• Youth Pottery – Ages 6-13 (Saturdays 1/19-3/16/19: Green Lake CC)