Seattle Parks and Recreation is increasing access to scholarships for teen programs with $40,000 from the 2015 Hope for Youth Fund.
$40,000 has been allocated for the 2015 Hope for Youth Fund to increase access to recreational and positive youth development activities by providing scholarships to youth and teens residing in the Seattle area.
2015 Hope For Youth Scholarship application
Proposals may be submitted by:
• An agency/organization that is a 501c3 serving youth ages 11 to 19
• Proposed activities/services to be funded must be completed by December 31, 2015
• Proposers must completely fill out and sign the proposal.
• Representatives of all partners must sign the proposal.
• Proposals can be submitted by mail (4209 West Marginal Way SW Seattle, WA 98106) or email to Patricia Young (email@example.com) at Seattle Parks and Recreation.
• Proposals must be received by Parks no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2015.
• A panel made up of representatives from Seattle Parks, Department of Neighborhoods and the community will rate the proposals.
• Funding awards are scheduled to be made by Monday, May 18, 2015.
If you have any questions, please call Patricia Young at 206-233-7011 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.