Let’s do it, again Seattle!
The Polar Bear Plunge is returning in 2022 with the Polar Bear Plunge DIY Kit.
Since large gatherings can still be risky, we want to make sure you have a chance to participate in this January 1st tradition and earn that “badge of courage” but in a way that keeps us all safe.
Our specially made Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Kit can be picked up at Meadowbrook Pool and contains everything you’ll need: a specially designed, limited edition Polar Bear Plunge Badge of Courage, polar bear vitamins, instant hot cocoa, celebratory noise maker and “how to” instructions for alternative methods of cold water emersion or suggestions for safely gathering in a small group at the lake.
Why do it?
- It’s still the best way to celebrate the new year! And just like last year, you can participate any time – anywhere!
- You still get the Badge of Courage! Now in our 20th year!
- You’ll feel good about staying safe during the pandemic
- You can still share the experience with friends and family and can post pics/videos to our social media
Don’t wait to register! DIY kits are limited.
1. Log-in to ActiveNet
2. Search “Polar Bear” or activity code #46042
3. Follow steps to complete registration
Visit Meadowbrook Pool:
10515 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA, 98125
Call Meadowbrook Pool at 206-684-4989
Pick-up at Meadowbrook Pool between December 20-31
Any DIY Kits ordered after December 20 can be picked up at the time of registration.
On January 1st we want to see how you celebrated the plunge! Please remember to take photos and share them with us on the Meadowbrook Pool Facebook Page or send them directly to us at the email addresses provided below.
For questions, please contact Meadowbrook Pool at 206-684-4989 or email us directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.