Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for one or more days in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
These facilities and services are CLOSED on both Thursday, Nov. 25 and Friday, Nov. 26:
- Community centers, including registered and drop-in programming
- Teen life centers
- Environmental learning centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
These facilities are OPEN:
- Specialty Gardens: Japanese Garden, Kubota Garden, Washington Park Arboretum. The Volunteer Park Conservatory is open from 10am to 3pm on Thanksgiving and Friday, 11/26.
- Boat ramps
These facilities are OPEN on modified schedules:
- Amy Yee Tennis Center is CLOSED on Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 25), but OPEN on Friday, Nov. 26 from 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Golf Courses will close early on Thursday, Nov. 25 at 2 p.m. and are OPEN regular hours on Friday, Nov. 26