Due to the inclement weather, many Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are impacted today (Wednesday, Jan. 15).
- We will attempt to open all community centers (except for Bitter Lake Community Center, which is operating as an emergency shelter), teen life centers, and environmental centers from 11am-3pm as warming centers and for drop-in recreation activity only. Please call facilities before heading down and check back here for updates.
- We will attempt to open all pools from 12-3pm for drop-in swim only.
- Small Craft Centers will be closed.
- Amy Yee Tennis Center is open.
- Interbay: Course open, no snow, full Operation
- Jackson: Course closed, winter recreation allowed, range and clubhouse normal hours.
- Jefferson: Course closed, no winter recreation, range and clubhouse normal hours.
- West Seattle: Course closed, no winter recreation, clubhouse open until noon
- ALL programs are CANCELLED at our community centers, pools, small craft centers, teen life centers, environmental centers. This includes School Age Care, preschool, Late Night Recreation Programs, Lifelong Recreation, Specialized Programs, athletics, and all recreation programs.
- ALL rentals are CANCELLED.
General Seatttle Parks and Recreation Snow Procedures Information: Please click here for general information on Seattle Parks and Recreation’s snow procedures.
Citywide winter weather response: Please click here for information from the City of Seattle and the Seattle Department of Transportation about the City’s Winter Weather Response.