Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 2, 2019.
These facilities and services will be CLOSED:
- Community centers
- Environmental learning centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
- Amy Yee Tennis Center
- Teen Life Centers (please note: Meadowbrook Teen Life Center and Southwest Teen Life Center are normally closed on Mondays and will therefore be closed on Tuesday, Sept. 3. Garfield Teen Life Center will be open on Tuesday, Sept. 3).
These facilities are OPEN:
- Golf courses
- Boat ramps
- Beaches (Matthews, Madison, Mt. Baker, Seward, West Green Lake)
- Lowery C. “Pop” Mounger Pool
- Colman Pool
- Certain wading pools and spray parks. See schedules here: https://www.seattle.gov/parks/find/sprayparks-and-wading-pools