A variety of select programs will be free all week long
Seattle Parks and Recreation (SPR) is pleased to announce that the Meadowbrook Pool (10515 35th Ave NE) will reopen on Monday, Aug. 5. The pool was closed earlier this year for repair work as part of our Citywide Pools Project, which is addressing needed structural improvements to seven SPR pools.
To celebrate the reopening, we’re offering a variety of FREE programs all week long:
- Monday, Aug. 5: All drop-in recreational and fitness programs will be free all day.
- Tuesday, Aug. 6: Water Fitness Programs (Shallow Water Exercise 11 a.m. to Noon, or Deep-Water Exercise 8-8:45 p.m.) will be free.
- Wednesday, Aug. 7: Public Swim from 1:30-3:00 p.m. will be free.
- Thursday, Aug. 8: Family Swim from 7-8 p.m. will be free.
- Friday, Aug. 9: Friday Fun Night, 7:30-8:30 p.m. will be free.
- Saturday, Aug. 10: “Ladies Night”, our Women’s Only Swim, from 6:45-8 p.m. will be free.
See the Meadowbrook Pool schedule here: https://www.seattle.gov/parks/find/pools/meadowbrook-pool/meadowbrook-pool-schedule