Seattle Parks and Recreation works every day to create a healthy environment for all our residents and visitors. From how we manage green spaces to how we work to connect people to the nature around them, we strive to bring the benefits of our parks to the public. We also reduce our impact through energy and water conservation, an investment in ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
- 170,697 native plants installed via the Green Seattle Partnership
- 46,000+ people connected to nature through environmental education programs
- 3,334 feet of trails restored
- 10 electric vehicles added to our fleet
- 24,949 volunteers in our parks contributed to a healthy environment
See below for more 2018 highlights or click here.