**Update: We are working quickly to reopen the comfort stations listed below. Most facilities reopened in mid-February and we are working to get to any remaining sites open as soon as possible.**
Due to the extremely cold weather, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s plumbing shop is assessing and closing comfort stations to avoid freezing pipes. We hope to reopen comfort stations soon once the weather warms up.
The following comfort stations are currently closed. We will likely be adding more sites to the list in the coming days; please check back here for updates.
- Lincoln Park Wading Pool comfort station
- Lincoln Park Beach comfort station
- Westcrest Reservoir comfort station
- High Point Playfield comfort station
- Fairmont Park comfort station
- Upper Golden Gardens comfort station
- Madison Park comfort station
- West Magnolia South Playfield comfort station
- Discovery Park South Bluff comfort station
- Mathews Beach CS comfort station
- Cowen Park comfort station