Join us and the Green Seattle Partnership on Nov. 12 for Green Seattle Day! Hundreds of volunteers will plant thousands of plants in parks throughout the Emerald City, and all community members are welcome to participate.
The event runs from 9 a.m. to noon at Camp Long, and at 15 other parks across Seattle. No experience is necessary. Tools, gloves, plants, coffee, snacks and instruction will be provided.
The Event Hub is at Camp Long – REGISTER FOR CAMP LONG
Green Seattle Day locations throughout the City:
- Alder Creek Natural Area (Madison Park) REGISTER
- Burke Gilman Trail (Sandpoint) REGISTER
- Commodore Park (Magnolia) REGISTER
- Discovery Park (Magnolia) REGISTER
- Golden Gardens (Ballard) REGISTER
- Kinnear Park (Queen Anne) REGISTER
- Kubota Gardens Natural Area (Rainier Beach) REGISTER
- Lewis Park (Beacon Hill) REGISTER
- Licton Springs Park (Licton Springs) REGISTER
- Longfellow Creek (West Seattle) REGISTER
- Maple Wood Playfield (Beacon Hill) REGISTER
- Orchard Street Ravine (West Seattle) REGISTER
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm and Wetland (Rainier Beach) REGISTER
- Woodland Park (Wallingford) REGISTER
Visit http://greenseattle.org/ for more information about the Green Seattle Partnership.