****For impacts on Friday, Feb. 8, please click here.****
Seattle Parks and Recreation snow impacts on Tuesday, Feb. 5
Many Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are experiencing cancelations due to the weather. Please check back here and our Twitter page for regular updates.
For information on impacts to Child Care Programs, please refer to the Child Care Hotline: 206-684-4203.
Parks are open; however, we encourage visitors to use caution. Snow and ice can cause tree branches to snap. Please use caution in parks, stay out from under trees and avoid forested park areas during the current weather conditions.
Seattle Parks and Recreation snow impacts on Tuesday, Feb. 5:
- Golf Courses: Interbay, West Seattle, Jackson Park, and Jefferson Park golf courses are closed. All golf courses are open for sledding and snow play.
- Community Center programs: All advance registration programs and activities are canceled.
- Lifelong Recreation programs: All Lifelong Recreation programs are canceled.
- Citywide athletics programs: All sports programs and games are canceled; all evening athletic programs are canceled.
- Athletic Fields: Athletic field rentals/games are canceled. Most fields are open for winter play.
- Small Craft Centers: Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center and the Green Lake Small Craft Center are closed.
- Swimming Pools: Lap swims: Limited swims are available at some of our pools today (Feb. 5). Please call specific pools for information. Swim lessons, rentals, and all school team and organized swim practices are canceled.
- Teen Life Centers: Garfield Teen Life Center is closed today. Southwest Teen Life Center and the Meadowbrook Teen Life Center are OPEN.
- Community Centers: Community Centers are open for drop-in activities from 11 a.m to 3 p.m. today.
- Amy Yee Tennis Center: AYTC is OPEN.
- Camp Long and Discovery Park Visitors Center: The Visitor Centers are OPEN from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Environmental Learning program are canceled).
- Volunteer Park Conservatory: The Conservatory is OPEN