Live music concerts, food trucks, weekly chess tournaments, art activities, games and more!
Seattle Parks and Recreation (SPR) and partners are proud to present a variety of free activities happening at City Hall Park (450 3rd Ave.) throughout the summer, including live music concerts, weekly chess tournaments, art activities, and games. Multiple food trucks will also be available in the park on weekdays starting Tuesday, July 9.
Dilling Way, which borders the southeast area of the park, will be closed through the end of October to provide more space for these activation activities.
City Hall Park summer activities schedule:
- Park concierges and games are available weekdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Buskers perform from 12 to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- Food trucks will be available beginning Tuesday, July 9 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays.
- Live music concerts, presented by SPR and the Downtown Seattle Association,will take place on Tuesdays beginning July 9 through the end of August from 12 to 1 p.m. Buskers will perform after these concerts until 6 p.m.
- Painting in the Park will take place on Thursdays from 4 to 6 p.m. beginning July 11 through the end of August. Community members are invited to stop by and paint a small canvas for FREE and take it home with them.
- Weekly chess tournaments will take place on Fridays at 12 p.m. through September 6.