Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial Day.
These facilities and services are CLOSED:
- Community centers and teen centers
- Environmental learning centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
- Amy Yee Tennis Center
These facilities are OPEN on regular schedules:
- Boat ramps
- Interbay, Jackson Park, Jefferson Park and West Seattle golf courses
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Pre-season beaches and sprayparks. Information and hours available here.