Winter registration opens December 5. Plan your program enrollment now!
Our city may be a little wet in the winter, but with 27 community centers, eight indoor pools, and a wide variety of programs and activities, we have endless ways to help you stay active and connected during the rainy months. From preschool programs and licensed school-age care to citywide athletics, pool programs, and community center classes, we offer something for everyone.
Below we include links to the full regional brochures and highlight some of the unique offerings available in each region. For a comprehensive list of our many programs and events, be sure to browse the brochure for your neighborhood!
Southeast Region Highlights
- Tiny Tots: Dance & Rhythm (Class- Garfield CC)
- Community Kitchen (Special Event- International District Chinatown CC)
- 5 on 5 Adult Basketball (Drop-In Program- Van Asselt CC)
Southwest Region Highlights
- Dr. Seuss Day (Special Event – Hiawatha CC)
- Ethiopian And Eritrean Food and Fitness (Drop-In Program – Yesler CC)
- Zumba (Class – Yesler CC)
Northeast Region Highlights
- Luminaria Walk (Special Event – Meadowbrook Pond)
- Polar Bear Plunge – (Special Event – Matthews Beach)
- English Language Conversation (Drop-In Program- Northgate CC)
Northwest Region Highlights
- Holiday Show: The Gingerbread Man (Special Event- Bitter Lake, Loyal Heights, and Ballard CCs)
- Adult Water Color – (Drop-In Program – Loyal Heights CC)
- Heartfelt Mediation (Free Class – Belltown CC)
See brochures for more information on these programs and others
Registration for winter programs begin December 5, and you can register online at seattle.gov/parks