Our Spring/Summer 2017 Brochures are here! Spring and summer are our favorite times of year because the weather is great and the outdoors call us. Our wading pools are teeming with toddlers, our lawns are filled with picnic baskets, our beaches are dotted with volleyball players and sand castles, and our pools are inundated with swimming kids and seasoned divers.
Take a look at our many recreation offerings by clicking on the brochures below.From team sports, to pottery classes, to nature hikes, and everything imaginable in-between, we have everything you need to keep you and your family active, engaged and connected this spring and summer.
- Northeast Community Centers
- Northwest Community Centers
- Southeast Community Centers
- Southwest Community Centers
- Summer Camps
- Lifelong Recreation Spring Brochure
- Lifelong Recreaiton Summer Brochure
- Mt. Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
Important Dates: Register for spring programs and activities beginning March 7; register for summer programs and activities beginning May 23.