Tuesday, February 7 — Most Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities are open today for business during their regularly scheduled times, unless noted below. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Due to the Seattle Public School Late Start this morning, all Before School Child Care and morning Pre-School programs are cancelled. Afternoon Pre-School programs and After School Child Care will occur as scheduled.
- Early Morning Lap Swims, Morning Rentals, and Morning Lessons are canceled at all Pools. Pools will resume normal operation after 11a.m. today, including rentals, lessons, and open swims.
- Registration for Summer Recreation Programs begins today at noon as scheduled.
Woodland Park Off-Leash Area
- The Woodland Park Off-Leash Area is now open.
- The Upper Loop Road is now open.
- Some areas at Volunteer Park are taped off and closed within the park. We are assessing the conditions at Volunteer Park; when these areas are reopened we will post the information on this page.
The area of the Burke-Gilman Trail at N.E. 95th and Matthews Ave. NE is now open. The downed tree was cleared.
Amy Yee Tennis Center
- The Amy Yee Tennis Center is open today for regular operating hours.
Golf Courses and Sports Fields
- Interbay, Jackson Park, Jefferson Park, and West Seattle Golf Course are closed due to freeze/thaw conditions. No sledding and snow play allowed today. The Driving Range, Pro Shops and Restaurants are open for business.
- All Synthetic Sports Fields are closed.