Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed or on modified schedules in observance of winter holidays:
- Community centers and teen life centers will close at 6 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Environmental learning centers will close at 5 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Indoor swimming pools and small craft centers will close at 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Golf courses will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed on Dec. 25. Golf courses will be open on Jan. 1. (Schedules subject to change. Some courses may be open later than 2 p.m. Please call specific courses directly before your trip. Contact information can be found at http://premiergc.com/-contact-us.)
- Amy Yee Tennis Center is open from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dec. 24 and Dec. 31. The center will be closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- The Moorage Operations Office will be open Dec. 21-23 and Dec. 28-30 from 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. The office will be closed Dec. 24-27.
- The Volunteer Park Conservatory will be open 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1.