Everything you need to know about Seafair Summer 4th
Date: Friday, July 4, 2014
Time: Noon – 11 p.m.
Location: Gas Works Park, 2101 N Northlake Way
Fesitval tickets: Purchase HERE
Where can I find information about the fireworks displays?
The best resource for information regarding the Seafair Summer Fourth firework display is Seafair.com. Please note that neither the City of Seattle, nor Seattle Parks and Recreation pays for the firework display.
Other recommended viewpoints:
Hamilton Viewpoint Park
If I attend the Seafair Summer Fourth event, what are the rules?
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted at the event unless they are purchased at the on-site beer garden
- No personal barbeques are permitted
- No marijuana is permitted
- No fireworks, explosives, incendiary materials or devices are permitted
- No pets other than service animals are permitted
- No weapons or firearms are permitted
- No tents or tent stakes are permitted
- No glass bottles are permitted
- No illegal drugs are permitted
- All bags are subject to search
What can I bring with me?
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages (coolers are subject to search)
What’s the best way to get there?
Give yourself plenty of time to get to the event. Public transportation is encouraged, but buses will be running on a reduced holiday schedule. Parking will be limited due to street closure. People with disabilities will get parking on a first-come, first-serve basis. Cyclists are welcome to use the express entrance, but there will be a limited number of bike racks inside the park.
Tips from Seattle Parks Crew Chiefs
- Slather on the sunscreen!
- Do not drink and drive!
- Parking enforcement will be out in full force, be careful to adhere to street signs and do not block driveways or park on private property (take public transit!)
- Pets are not allowed in the park during Seafair Summer Fourth – please leave them at home! A hot vehicle is no place for a pooch.
Comments are closed.